Saturday, December 22, 2007

Hockaday friends.

over the phone:
Me: "We should meet up later."
Meg: "Ok, I'll give you a call when I'm done with dinner. Where are you going to be?"
Me: "Oh, I'm just going to be hanging out here in the house... writing you love letters."
Meg: "Are they going to be on nice stationery?"
Me: "Of course."
Meg: "Ok then."

one minute later:
Me: "MOM!! Where's the stationery?"
Mom: "Formal or informal?"
Me: "Uh, informal. The one with the golden retrievers on it."

two minutes later:
Dear Meg, I like you better than a large iguana, but don't tell Eric. I told him that last week, but I was just trying to get him to sleep with me. xo, Leesie.


There are about four things screwed up about all that. Try and count them all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

and you did get me to sleep with you...and it wasn't the first time or the last time either...you don't have to try all that hard actually.