Friday, December 7, 2007

Stupid Monkeys

Wow, I've gotten hits from Belgium, New Zealand, and the UK by people googling for movie spoilers. Sorry, pumpkins. Just us narcissistic redheads, here.


In other news:

Dec 7, 2007
Aries- Someone may be overbearing in ways that make you uncomfortable, yet it's hard for you to confront the situation without creating additional turmoil. Nevertheless, things are not better left unsaid. Playing by the rules won't bring satisfaction. Be courageous and don't let others limit your choices. You can bend reality today if you are careful.

If that were any more relevant to my life I think I might vomit. Well played, AIM horoscope. This round goes to you.
It is so on. I am bitching everyone out today.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha, creepy

Valkyrie said...

what's creepy?

Valkyrie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.