Thursday, May 21, 2009

Druidess minx in a labcoat

So this interweb dating thing has a feature that suggests other members that have things in common with the one you are currently viewing. Sort of like, "if you like nerdygamerboy, try nerdygamerboy who goes outside sometimes!" Similar, but different.

Out of (narcissistic) curiosity I checked out what chicks are in my orbit. They are, in order: girls that are less sex-driven, less spiritual, less scientific, more old-fashioned, more old-fashioned, less kinky, and less sex-driven.

What algorithm are they using here? Are there seriously no sex-crazed internet skanks that are more kinky? I talk a big game, but I didn't actually think I was that raunchy. And there are no girls that are more spiritual? How is that possible? I mean, I guess I am pretty spiritual when I come to think of it, but superlatively spiritual? Also, scientific? I don't actually doubt this one, but I'm surprised that it is even a variable. Who is like, "I like so-and-so alright, but she'd be way better if she did/didn't know her way around the periodic table! Damn!"