Thursday, May 28, 2009

I'm not even kidding

So, crazyinternetbitches.com is NOT taken.
I know, I totally could not believe it either! I use the phrase "crazy internet bitches" at least 10 times a day.

Ok, so, here's the deal, I think we can all agree this is the most awesome idea for an internet dating site ever. The beauty is the simplicity: who else populates dating sites BESIDES crazy internet bitches anyway? Exactly! It's cutting straight to the chase. And I know that all the dudes out there are really just looking for a crazy internet bitch. All the guys I know are ALWAYS dating crazy bitches. In fact, craziness and bitchiness are the two major qualities that will cause any dude to fall desperately in love with a girl. Try it, you'll see!
I can already think of DOZENS of people that should either be on this site or would want to date women on it.
Somebody, please get on this.

No comments: